Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Microwaved (Radiated) Neurotoxins combined with other Neurotoxins?

How do chemicals that are molecularly bonded to other chemicals unnaturally as well as there molecular structure modified completely due to #radiation (#Microwave) affect us?  Has anyone ever ask the question.   

I believe that Excitotoxins  or Neurotoxins are horrendous in what ever form or method they unnaturally come in.  Our foods are deliberately made to be an #Excitotoxin or Neurotoxins delivery system.  Excitoxins have been proven to cause cancer in individuals.  Has any or enough research been done on the chemical breakdown and reconstruction of the additive when they combined with another chemical or excitotoxin to create a new chemical structure?  What about when the chemical excitotoxin is microwaved and its #molecular structure has been completely altered not resembling the original chemical composition.  Assuming the original molecular structure is poisonous by combining two unhealthy products or chemicals is probably more poisonous or dangerous to our health.

We must ask more questions about this.  I believe these deadly combinations are actually changing our DNA and our children or future children's #DNA.  Why does a McDonald's cheeseburger taste so good?  Who can afford a #McDonald's cheeseburger?  Why is #fastfood so cheap?
There is no way this is a form of #populationcontrol?   What is being bred into us or out of us through the #neurotoxins we ingest.  What is being altered within us by legal #poison?  Why doesn't  the #FDA recognize the potential threats to our health.  Do they recognize it?  I'm probably way off on all of this.  I mean I have no science background.  I have never worked a chemical company and I'm not a chemist, so what do I know.  Exactly, What do I know?  I know what the government tells us.  I now that we are protected by the #FDA.  Who does the FDA work with #Monsanto or #ConAgra no they work for the people of the United States of America?




No comments:

Post a Comment